At LMI Group, we are continually looking at ways to improve the usability and product information provided by LMI PolicyComparison.com. We do this by monitoring the market, as well as feedback from you, our valued customers.
As a result of this ongoing feedback, many of you advised that due to Corporate Travel wordings being lengthy documents, it would be helpful if our layout were separated into sections to help you navigate the many features within Corporate Travel wordings.
We have taken your feedback on board and today are very pleased to release our new layout and format for Corporate Travel.
Significant changes / Improvements:
- Covers are separated into 11 sections to allow you to navigate easier and find features quicker
- General Definitions, Conditions and Exclusions
- Worldwide Assist
- Overseas Medical Expenses
- Additional Expenses (Non-Medical)
- Evacuation Personal Safety and Trauma
- Luggage & Personal Effects
- Personal Accident
- Family Assist Benefits
- Personal Accident
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Legal Liability & Identify Theft
- The sections are listed in the order that they would occur on a Journey rather than alphabetical to assist with logical navigation
- You will continue to enjoy the navigation selections
Coverage Summary – Identifying the covers provided under the wording
All Package Section – You can still see the entire wording and features together using this option
- Many new features compared – we have taken this opportunity to include many updated features including in the wordings which previously may have been in our Additional Information area. You can now use the Search facility to search keywords under all of the headings to locate your feature easier.
- You will still be able to use all the existing features of LMI Policy Comparison, such as download into excel or PDF files to save to your files or email to your clients, switch between icon and text views or rotate between comparing between Company or by Product Feature. Our user guide can be downloaded from our home page.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide your input and feedback.
We look forward to hearing from you to enrich your LMI PolicyComparisonexperience and maximise the benefit of your subscription. In the meantime, please log in to PolicyComparison.comand compare the features and benefits of the Corporate Travel policies.
The LMI PolicyComparison Team
Any questions or queries please contact us via the Contact Us form on our website or write to firstname.lastname@example.org