Improved Commercial Motor Comparisons
At Policy Comparison we are continually looking at ways to enhance the information available for our
subscribers to easily compare policies within the market place.
As a result, we have expanded and enhanced our Commercial Motor Product Class to accommodate all
levels of motor policies in the one comparison selection.
The Commercial Motor comparison now incorporates the full range of Commercial motor, Fleet motor and
Heavy motor wordings under one product class.
By combining all Commercial Motor comparisons, you are now able to compare the full scope of Commercial
Motor products under one selection.
Expanded Comparison detail
The expanded Commercial Motor comparisons now include:
· Specific policy conditions and endorsements addressed
· An overview of increased choices of cover options
· Additional features such as downtime, family travel expenses and finance agreement repayments.
· To accommodate heavy motor policies the comparison will now show radius restrictions and relevant
· Fleet specific endorsements and options built into the wording for aggregate deductible, burning costs
and claims experience discount.
· Additional specific policy conditions that apply to cover under a commercial motor policy, such as
conditions in respect of acquired companies, novated leases, and subrogation waivers to third parties
and also will now show policies which include a claims preparation cost.
We will continue to develop our Commercial Motor comparison to incorporate more features and benefits
which will produce a more comprehensive comparison tool. In the meantime, please logon to
PolicyComparison.comand compare the features and benefits of the cyber policies on offer.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide your input and feedback.
We look forward to hearing from you to enrich your
LMI PolicyComparisonexperience and maximise the benefit
of your subscription.
The LMI PolicyComparison Team