A sizeable part of LMI Group's consultancy practice is reviewing and or providing due diligence reports on the adequacy and appropriateness of insurance and risk management programs for brokers with their major clients, brokers attacking an account, or lenders and purchasers involved in major merger and acquisition and construction projects.
As this part continues to grow due to the quality of our work and our independence, we have sought to increase our team with suitable highly qualified and experienced staff.
We are pleased to advise that Brian Peele has joined our team and is already assisting in several major projects both semi government and in the private sectors.
- Mining and mineral processing (iron ore, coal, gold, copper, other minerals)
- Aluminium (bauxite mining, alumina & aluminium processing)
- Power generation (hydro, wind and thermal) and distribution
- Potable water and waste water treatment and distribution
- Forest products and timber milling
- Oil and gas exploration (on and offshore) and production
- Storage (warehousing and cold stores)
- Commercial (wholesale and retail)
- Transportation (public sector)
- Health, hospitals, nursing services (private sector)
Leave a Reply