A fire broke out in a Victorian Charcoal Chicken Shop, LMI Claims were on the scene within hours.
At approximately midday on Wednesday the 23rd of March, a fire of undetermined origin broke out in a local, well loved charcoal chicken shop. Luckily, all inside managed to flee without injury. Unfortunately, the fire took hold in the building causing widespread damage. CFA were on the scene quickly to put out the blaze.
Lior Maisner of LMI Claims was appointed by the owner of the building and was at the property the very next day. We will be working closely with all parties to help reinstate the client as quickly as possible.
How we can help with fire damage:
If you or one of your clients has suffered a loss, please call our claims on the number below.
Photos: LMI Media.
Leave a Reply